Tuesday, September 10, 2013
|1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8|
- I'm sure you're familiar with this product so i have nothing else to say apart from "gimme". Although I have no idea what shade i want.
- When I got my hair done in Hong Kong, I flipped through 2 editions of VOGUE Japan and just fell in love. It's so pleasant to look through even if i don't understand it. I've been looking at ways to get it in Melbourne and I'm seriously considering subscribing to it.
- I want in invest in a new pair of sunglasses and I've been drooling over all the Karen Walker ones. At the moment i have my eye on "Number One" in Crazy Tort ones as well as "Orbit". I also came across a limited edition pair from last year that i've been scouring the internet for...I WILL find you.
- Yes you read right: Apple Juice perfume. I'm looking for something lighter and fresher for summer and this sounds heavenly. I've only read about it on blogs though, plan to check it out tomorrow in my uni break :3
- Been really loving the transparent trend and this cuff is too cute!
- I bought a couple eyebrow pencils in Korea but gave one to my mum and I'm nearly at the end of mine. I've heard great things about the Shu Uemura Hard Formula one so i'll probably go check that out soon.
- I love Alexa Chung. I love her effortless style, her ability to pull off everything with so much chic and poise. So when i heard she was releasing a book which is basically a collection of her photos, inspiration, doodles and style tips, I was all over that. This will be the perfect light read and bedside table book.
- I literally gasped when i saw this. MBMJ makes the cutest accessories. I already have their laptop case but my iPad deserves some loving too considering I bring my iPad out more than my laptop.
Haven't made one of these for so long. What's on your wishlist at the moment? Link me if you have a post, i love seeing wishlists ^^
Current Manicure: Etude House Ice Scream Nails #PP501 + Lioele Nail Polish PBK803 (Swatch + Microreview)
Saturday, September 7, 2013
Today I'm showing you 2 nail polishes that I bought during my short trip to Korea. I knew I was only being sucked in by their adorable packaging so I controlled myself but I kind of wish I got a few more now because the quality is nowhere near as cheap as i thought it would be. In fact, it wasn't bad at all.
Tuesday, September 3, 2013
A beauty cult favorite, one I'm sure you're all familiar with. Soleil Tan de Chanel has been on my radar for a while now however it was always sold out and I don't think it's even stocked in Asia.